Hello and welcome back! In today's episode, I’m returning from looooong hiatus from the podcast and I'm sharing all the juicy details on where I've been, my current global experiment, and what's to come for Inside Study Abroad, the podcast, GPI, and all the other projects I have in motion right now. It's been a crazy 8 months since we were last together and I have so much to share, things I've learned, new developments, and I'm incredibly excited for what's to come.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- Why I stepped away from the podcast for eight months and what I've been working on instead
- What you can expect from the podcast moving forward
- Where I am currently in the world and the crazy global experiment I'm currently pursuing
- Details about the next launch of the Global Pro Institute plus an upcoming FREE workshop "The Rockstar Career Roadmap"
- And details and updates on all the other businesses I'm running
This episode is brought to you by The Study Abroad Journal -The practical field guide for savvy study abroad students. Here’s the deal: having an epic experience abroad isn’t something that automatically happens. Simply going abroad isn’t going to impress future internship supervisors, grad school committees, employers, or even your parents. What matters most is what you DID and achieved during your time abroad and how you’re able to articulate the value to specific audiences when you return. That’s where the Study Abroad Journal comes in. This physical journal helps you identify your goals, outline an action plan to meet those goals, and figure out how to share the value of what you learned when it’s all over. The Journal helps you go from meh to epic and give you real return on your investment. To learn more and get your hands on a copy head over to thestudyabroadjournal.com and use code INSIDESA at checkout to save 10%. (And of course, there are discounts for any office and providers that would like to buy in bulk for your students. Just reach out and we’ll get you started!).