Busy Entrepreneur (Brooke Roberts) Seeking...
Virtual Intern who...
- Loves travel, study abroad, craft beer/wine, sarcasm
- Is hyper-organized and motivated (Seriously, you get excited about getting shit in order)
- Can help wrangle all the projects and priorities in the Inside Study Abroad business (and also understand my other businesses as well)
- Understands what content marketing is and best practices
- Can recruit for, refine, and curate excellent content focusing on the core mission of Inside Study Abroad - support, train, and prepare study abroad participants and aspiring IE professionals to land their dream jobs.
- Excellent writing skills (But not academic writing. Writing for actual humans who read blog posts)
- Will avoid rolling her/his eyes at repetitive tasks
- Can get all my Google Drive/G Suites properties out of chaos (if you don't know what I'm talking about this isn't the job for you)
- Loves figuring out tech glitches and will always GTS (Google That Shit)
- Experience with SquareSpace, webinar platforms, email marketing (preferably ConvertKit), social media schedulers, Asana, etc.
- Has a savvy design eye and navigate around Canva like a pro
- Appreciation for branding, marketing funnels, and list building
- Eager to suggest solutions and ideas
- Doesn't need a lot of hand-holding (See GTS above)
- And down for other awesomeness as assigned
Bonus points for anyone who can:
- Edit video with iMovie (or more advanced Adobe software)
- Edit audio podcasts in GarageBand (or fancier software)
- Understands multi-channel online distribution strategies for business (i.e. email, video, social media, live, disappearing content platforms, etc.)
WHY WORK WITH BROOKE: Not to toot my own horn, but when you work closely with me, you'll get access to my incredible network of professionals in international education. If your goal is to have a career in international education, successfully working with me will be a killer launchpad. Not to mention, our interactions will come with a lot of mentorship, coaching, and advice for your own career.
Details: This is a 5~ month internship from late-March 2017 to August 2017.
After a 3 month test-drive, you'll also get free full access to the Global Pro Institute.
You'll be working with me on Inside Study Abroad primarily and TheNewDorothy.com and The Study Abroad Journal, secondarily.
Requirements: Must be available for a weekly video meeting during regular business hours and available to work 10-15 hours each week. This is a tech, systems, and marketing heavy position
Compensation: Expert mentorship and coaching from Brooke. Free access to the Global Pro Institute. Possibilities for full-time employment after the 5 month internship.
How to apply: Email your resume and why you will be awesome at this job to brooke at insidestudyabroad dot com