It’s here! It's finally here.
At long last, The Study Abroad Podcast has launched!
Thank you so much for your patience, encouragement, and tips along the way! This has been something I've wanted to launch for over two years and I'm excited to say that it's finally here. The podcast will be available to subscribe to on iTunes and Stitcher very soon.
But in the mean time, you can listen to my first episode ever (and the start of Season 1) right here on this page (keep scrolling). Once it’s on iTunes/Stitcher, I’ll let you know so you can subscribe on your phone/tablet and get all the episodes directly.
This first episode features one of the most prominent people in international education and someone that I'm proud to call a mentor and friend, Cynthia Banks.
You may know her as the former Founder and CEO of GlobaLinks Learning Abroad or from her newest project the Global Leadership League.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU'LL LEARN:
- How Cynthia developed her entrepreneurial spirit
- Her journey to launch AustraLearn (GlobaLinks)
- We discuss/debate the divide (if any) between academics and business
- How she recruited her very first students with AustraLearn
- What Cynthia is working on now - personally and professionally
- And her advice for those just starting out